The California Fashion Association is focused on building a knowledge base to identify and meet the needs of the various constituents of the industry. The CFA was formed to facilitate that service and we are grateful to the many members and non-members alike who have stepped up in support of the country’s population in dire stress.
See the attached EXCEL LISTING of GOVERNMENT SERVICE OFFICES, the MEDICAL FACILITIES who have been contacted, and INDUSTRY OFFERS OF ASSISTANCE. Please note the THREE TABS at the bottom of the chart. Click HERE
The listing will be updated daily; if you have names and contact information to add to this index, please send them in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice of the IndustryThe California Fashion Association is the forum organized to address the issues of concern to our industry. Manufacturers, suppliers, educational institutions, allied associations, and all apparel-related businesses benefit.
The latest news from the California Fashion Association:
• California Fashion Foundation Scholarship Awards (May 2, 2019)(more)
• The Fashion District’s New Look(more)
• Alumni Immersion Event at FIDM College Campus ( May 8, 2019)(more)
• Santa Monica College Presentation (October 9, 2019)(more)
• Woodbury University Presentation (March 28, 2019)(more)
• CFA Member Spotlight (more)
• 2019 Year End Message(more)
• Los Angeles Business Journal Awards (December 12, 2019)(more)
• Made in USA Legislation(more)
• 2019 Academy of Art university-San Francisco Presentation (September 24, 2019) (more)
• Annual Christmas Party (December 11, 2019) (more)
• Protect Yourself Newsletter (more)
• Warning! Defending Against Proposition 65 (more)
•Technology by Design (more)(more)
•Los Angeles Trade Technical College Presentation (May 17, 2019) (more)
•Otis College of Art & Design Presentation (September 19, 2019) (more)
•Fashion Action (more)
•Los Angeles Business Journal ‘LA 500 List (more)