THE "VOICE OF THE INDUSTRY"
California Fashion Association (CFA), established in 1995, is the forum to address the issues of concern.
Manufacturers, suppliers, educational institutions, allied associations, and all apparel-related businesses benefit.
CFA is a non-profit organization established to provide information for business expansion and growth, providing members with vital updates on new regulations and their professional implications.
Current Topics of Concern:
- Sustainability; costs and implications
- Transformed Ownership / ‘Resale’
- Cotton Imports in the Supply Chain
- Future line presentations: to buyers, trade shows, showrooms
- ‘Made-in-USA’ labeling
Join the industry leaders to investigate best practices and identify the opportunities to move forward!
“The Business of the Fashion Business”
CFA offers access and referrals for professional advice and services for every facet of sewn products production, sales, and administration. The totality of the industry’s issues will affect a company’s future, whether interest focuses on domestic manufacturing or off-shore sourcing.
Information services include:
- Promotion of member events and services to industry leaders and the media
- ‘Member Spotlight’ newsletters to the industry
- Webinars and Conferences with CFA experts
- ‘Protect Yourself’ newsletters defining ‘new’ regulations and their implications
- Industry networking
- Fashion Industry Human Resource Association (FIHRA) seminars for HR Managers
- Defining new apparel-related technology
- Updated database of PPE & Sewn Product manufacturing
- Apparel related programs, for students and educators
- Global sourcing options and export opportunities