To make a positive contribution to the knowledge and welfare of constituents of the apparel and textile industries, and to demonstrate that the industry supports and shoulders the efforts of its employees
Scholarship support for existing industry scholarship programs to assist new entrants into the apparel & textile industry.
Providing clothing for Operation School Bell through financial donations, donations of appropriate items from manufacturers’ stock, and by the manufacture by CFA members of specific items needed. Operation School Bell is a service of Anne Banning Auxillary Assistance League of Southern California, providing clothing and personal grooming products to children in extreme need struggling to remain in school.
Funding school programs in areas of art & music, as well as academically focused intercession programs for year-round school. These intersession enrichment programs have been offered to schools and community development programs, where a significant portion of the children are from homes of apparel industry employees.
Past Event Coverage:
- 2016 CFF/Tala Scholarship Coverage
- 2016 CFF/Tala Scholarship Event: YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund Awards
- 2015 CFF/TALA Christmas Party
- 2015 CFF/TALA Scholarship Coverage
- 2014 CFF/TALA Christmas Party
- 2014 CFF/TALA Scholarship Coverage
- 2013 CFF/ TALA Christmas Party
- 2013 CFF/ TALA Scholarship Coverage
- January 2015 CFF Newsletter
- October 2014 CFF Newsletter
- November 2013 Typhoon Relief Newsletter
- October 2013 CFF Spirit of Life Award Dinner
- August 2013 CFF Newsletter
- May 2013 CFF Newsletter
- March 2013 CFF Newsletter
- November 2012 CFF Newsletter
- November 2012 Hurricane Relief Newsletter
- August 2012 CFF Newsletter